Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Freaky or What?

So, I have this scroll assignment that is due on Saturday. I've been working on it to get it finished. Last night I finished all of it but the last of the outlining. Today I finish it up, sign the back, go to add the scroll number and it's LY06-66. A little freaky that I finished scroll 6-66 on Halloween. Bizarre or what?

I tried posting here the other days and it wouldn't work. :-( Hopefully this one will work.

*sigh* I'm having a hard time getting things done for this weekend. I wanted to make new garb and do the Queen's Favors. Instead i've been playing Sims 2. :-P Or watching cheesy movies on LMN. Or just puttering around. So after this blog, I'll be cleaning up my scribal stuff and clean the office. And get the sewing stuff out. Then take J to work, go to Curves, go to the grocery store, come home make dinner, start sewing favors. *crack that whip* Oh and don't forget to finish up the laundry. *sigh* Where is my ticket out of here????

Oh that's right - I do have a way out. Tomorrow Dresden and I are going to Christmas Tree Shops and doing lunch, too!!! A nice way to spend the day. :-) Once home again, I can be slave girl. Friday I might be going to Danbury for the morning to take Aly to the bank and do some shopping. Then come home and CLEAN. Because wife #2 and husband #4 will be coming to spend the weekend. :-D

Okay I need to get some of that d#&% cleaning done. Blah, blah, blah......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home