Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm feeling a little bit better today. Love those meds! I was at the grocery store with Jacquie and I forgot to buy some lemon. I was going to make some hot water with honey and lemon in it to drink. I'm still really tired. *yawn*

I am nearly done with my Christmas shopping. Well, with the gifts for extended family anyway. Why so early? I start shopping after Christmas and if I find that perfect little gift, I'll pick it up. I am such a bargain huntress. :-) This year, we're taking the gifts for family in the Western New York and Canada areas when we go to visit in November. One of my big reasons for getting that shopping done. Now I just need to figure out what to get my own family. Sometimes they can be the harder ones to buy for!

I forgot what else I was going to write about. I am so tired. yet every time I lay down, I can't fall asleep. What is up with that? And I need a new book to read. I'm reading the Artemis Fowl books right now, but I need something new soon. Maybe I need to do a little eBay shopping for some romance books. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

We should try to do some sort of "Book Share"

I normally have a number of great books lying around.

I know Fygen just finished "the Expected One". I have a copy and I am in the middle of it - great read.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home