Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tophole


Ever hear that word before? Tophole? I was looking for another word for terrific and that is British slang for terrific. So folks, we've got a word for today. How many times can you use it???

I've spent the last few days mostly puttering around. Tuesday Aly spent the day here - she did her laundry, we shopped for a winter coat (what is up with stores - it's late October for goodness sake, get out the winter coats!!!), and she also got new sneakers and winter boots. And Halloween candy. :-D But other than shopping all day with Aly, I've been puttering lately. That's got to change today. I have three scroll assignments. At least I hope it's only three. :-P And I'm babysitting the Spence, Max and Maddy this evening. So, got to get laundry done and work on scrolls today. No more puttering. Oh and I need to drag out the sewing machine and sew favors for the Queen. But that I'll probably do on Monday. Cause this weekend we're going to visit Jenness and Joe. :-D I can't wait.

*yawn* Not enough sleep. Gotta get breakfast, start a load of laundry, go to Curves and start my day of scroll work. What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home