Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Weekend is Almost Over :-(



Aren't they cute? That's just some of our little "friends" decorating the yard. I'd like to have a lot more, but the big problem is no place to store it the rest of the year. :-( Maybe one day!

Spent the day scrapbooking with Paula, Julia, Annabelle and Stephanie from Curves. It was quite a nice day! I got 14 pages done from our trip to D.C. at Easter. Only 6 pages left to go. Maybe next weekend at the next scrapbooking day that I'm going to. :-D I'm so lucky!!!

But this week, I have to get started working on scrolls. And go to the local libraries and see what I can find for a possible castle project. Wish I could find some proof that sprang was done in Ireland. Sprang looks like an interesting fiber project. I could spin the wool and use that to make something - hats maybe? Bags? Socks? But I need to prove that it was used in Ireland first.

On other news, Jenness bought our tickets to go to Florida in February! I'm so excited! I vote that our drink for the weekend be OJ and Parrot Bay. :-D Maybe I'll start a coutdown till Florida. 102 days till we're in Florida!!!

Better get back to cleaning this messy office - need to have space to do scrolls this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home