Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feeling More Like Me


Whoo-hoo! I'm feeling better! Not 100% yet, but better. Already today I've been to Curves, the post office, the bank and BJs. After I finish writing this, I'm going to bake butternut squash.

BJs has a great deal on them - $1.29 each. I have six. :-) While they're baking, I'm going to work on scrapbooking stuff and doing laundry. At some point this afternooon I also want to pop over to Michael's to pick up a few more things. It's nice having a craft store close by.

I have a goal to hit 10,000 steps today. 5,600 steps already done. :-)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

Glad you are feeling better - nothing worse then having your life blood sapped right out of you.

Any plans for the weekend? Mine include . . . sleeping (yah go figure).

8:20 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm going scrapbooking! All day on Saturday. :-) Get lots of rest and enjoy your weekend!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home