Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Where, Oh, Where Did My Energy Go?


*YAWN* I am so tired. I need a nap. Only I can't nap cause I have to go get Jacquie from work... hey Chris just offered to pick her up. I love that man. :-)

This is a picture of Katie taken in very early November, 2003. I was visiting Oregon and we went to Cannon Beach for the day. Katie was just too adorable in her wellies and raincoat, jumping in puddles! This is one of my favorite pictures from that day. :-)

I finally got around to cutting up my perg paper. Now I can start working on some new scrolls. Although I think the rest of this week will be spent working on scrapbooking stuff. Got to get ready for a fun day of scrapping on Saturday! :-) Plus I want to pack just what I'll need to work on my album of our trip to Maryland and D.C. at Easter. And on the 29th, I ahve another full day of scrapbooking. I'm a lucky girl!!!

I need to get a good night's sleep so that I can get some cleaning done tomorrow. Oh joy! I think I'm going to get a drink, get into my jammies and crawl into bed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home