Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Scarecrows Gone Wild!!!!


I came home the other day to see that my scarecrow was just a wee bit excited. ;-) My own fault for leaving a summer decoration hanging up and adding in an Autumn one. And we all know how randy those gnomes are ... they multiply faster than rabbits!

I'm definitely feeling a little silly. I'm lonely. And bored. And I don't want to clean. :-P I did drag out some of the Halloween decorations. I need Chris' help with the lights. We also need to put away those randy gnomes for till Springtime.

This evening I'm going to make Queen's favors and get Jacquie to help. She did great helping Jana make them at War, so she has experience. :-) And maybe clean up the office/craft room so that I can start on a scroll.

I think I will go surf the web and see what information is out there about Maynooth Castle, Trim Castle, Blarney Castle. And some other Irish castles......skip the light fandango...turn cartwheels cross the floor...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You know, it looks more like he's getting a blow. :)

snicker, snicker, evil snicker

9:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Not even a response from you?
Eh? I'm loosing my touch.

:)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think you're right. Bugs must REALLY like scarecrows! lol

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home