Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Check out this video....

I forgot to mention (yes, I'm procrastinating and not cleaning) the new video that I saw last night. My friend Kim's little brother is in the band Sanity and they have a brand new video out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrEowwJENo

It's for the movie Penny Dreadful. I love the song. :-) And it's fabulous to see Pete achieving his dream. I'm very happy for him! And when he's famous I can say, that I've known him since he was 10 years old. Not to mention the unflattering pics I have of him! lol Not that I would ever share them with the world. I'm too nice for that. :-D

*sigh* back to cleaning. Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning. I wish my phone would ring with someone wanting to talk.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home