Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ahhhh, the Joys of Shopping!


Guess where I was yesterday morning? Shopping at Christmas Tree Shops with Dresden! I had such an enjoyable day with her. :-) The picture shows where we were, however the parking lot was not empty but very FULL! The place was packed. Lots of Christmas stuff being brought out. :-) Gotta love that. We also had lunch at Applebees, then off to A.C. Moore for a little more shopping. :-) All in all, a very nice day. We have to do it again sometime!

So, I am so far behind on what I need to do for this weekend! LOL! I need to make up a to-do list. So I will be crazy busy late this afternoon, into the evening. I'm looking forward to Crown tomorrow, just wish I had made my new garb for it. :-( Oh well. I especially wanted to get the hat made so that I'd be warm. My own fault. Should've started it two weeks ago. Enough whingeing.

Sending Michel lots of positive thoughts for her surgery today!!!!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home