Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah


That's the kind of day I've had. Blah. Just laid around most of it. Never even brushed my hair. lol One thing was accomplished, the second of two scroll halves is completed (I bet Gina is happy to hear that!). Okay I still need to put a little bit of gold on it - I missed three little itty bitty spots. The gesso is setting up, so I can do that in a minute. One more scroll to finish. Chris' jacket. Do a big clean of the house. More laundry. Grocery shopping. Not too much left to do before Friday. I can't wait to see everyone.

Well, I was trying to find a picture to post today. Nothing was right. Then I came across this picture from Fall of 1987. I was 19 years old. Married for almost one year. Had a baby. Talk about some major life changes. The day of this picture was a fun day. It was a nice small event. Lots of silliness. Lots of fun. :-)

Well, I need to go put some gold down on that scroll. Look through my books to pick out what I'm going to use for the next scroll. Maybe even get some cuddle time with my husband while we watch a new show called Hero. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home