Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yikes! Only 3 days left...


Today, tomorrow and Friday. Holy Toldeo, Batman! So, what's on my list left to do?
~Finish a scroll.
~Sew Chris' jacket, put fur on it (I've never sewn fur before! well it's fake fur).
~Make my new pants.
~Take a couple more pics of my project. Print off my report.
~Pick up perogies for Avelina.
~ Clean my house.
~ Do laundry.
~ Go grocery shopping
~ Make some hats.
~ Get house ready for guests.
~ Babysit Spencer this morning.
~ Get Aly from school on Friday, unless we get her alternate way home. :-)
~ Decorate outside for Autumn

I hope that's all that's left on the list. Some of it's short stuff to do, other stuff, well, it's going to take HOURS. Like that scroll I'm working on. Ugh, shading. Lots of shading, lifting of paint, white work, etc. But's looking good! Aw man, I just remembered one more thing. Gotta get the other two scrolls set up for their other halves.

A girl needs some fun in her life! Yesterday was talk on the phone for the evening. Lots of calls. Felt like I was at Jenn's house. lol Only person left on my list to talk to is Gina. :-) I ran out of power in my cell phone last night. lol

Well, I better get dressed. Spencer and I have a morning date to spend it together. So I need to look purdy. :-) It will nice to have a little one-on-one time with him (he's a twin, he has a brother Max who will be at pre-school).

The picture above was taken last Fall at the local reservoir. Doesn't it make you want to go for an Autumn stroll? Maybe next week I can go for a walk with the camera and get some new pics. I love taking landscape photos.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You're nearly there! Kepp it coming!

See you tomorrow =)

HUGS,
me

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home