Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Yay, the picture loaded! Jacquie says I was looking too serious. I have a wicked headache. :-P Now if only I could get the close-up to upload...

So, we go to JoAnn's today to pick-up some of those foamie visors (great idea Jana on making the headpiece using the visor!). Anyhow, the visors are only $0.25 each. And all of the Blue Moon bead stuff is 40% off. So if anyone needs some more beads, etc for working on their garb, it's on sale now.

I've not gotten much done today. This headache is making it hard to do anything. Taking Jacquie to work soon, then heading over to where the new Michael's is going to be to see if they have an opening date, or even to see if they're hiring (in case a certain daughter wants to apply there for a job). Then it's over to Target to get the new Aaron Neville CD. Drive to CVS to get my meds, then go to Curves. Keeping my fingers crossed that my headache goes away soon.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

The garb rocks - I see you did make a hat - great job.

It was wonderful seeing you on Saturday - wish I had been feeling better - then I would have stayed longer.

Looking forward to seeing you at Coronation.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

WOW...you rock! That outfit is AWESOME!!!!

I miss you!

BIG HUGS,
me

4:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Laura!
That looks fabulous!!!!!
I see you switched around some trim. I love your headgear.
If its not too cold at Coronation, you should go barefoot. It looks very good!!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'll go barefoot if you wear the stilettos, heather. :-)

Thanks for the compliments, guys. And you should've seen Michel's face when I handed in my completed Unicorn project! I've got pictures to share later. :-) Of course, I have to get going on the real project! Yikes, time is just slipping away....

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home