Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006



A better close up shot. Finally got it to post. Whoo-hoo! I promise to wear a little make-up so that you can see my eyes when I wear this garb. lol

Wow, three posts in one day. I went to Target ans splurged on myself. Bought two cds - Aaron Neville's brand new cd bring it on home ....the soul classics. I love his voice. And I bought Fergie - As the Duchess. (She's the girl from Black-Eyed Peas.) I haven't listened to that one yet.

So, I did all the running around I said I would. Now I've got to spend the evening cleaning up my craft area so that I can start those scrolls. Ugh, back to work I go......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home