Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Done, I Think.....

Really, I think it's done. Okay, I haven't made the purple pants to go underneath. But I have two options for pants for the day of Coronation if I don't get the purple ones done. I'm very happy with the headpiece. Although part of me is thinking that it needs more decoration. However, I do have three scrolls to do, Chris' garb to sew (which he hasn't even cut out yet!) plus a special project and all the normal day-to-day things to do by the 29th.

Jenness came and spent the weekend with me! And brought her mama's red convertible! Of course it was pouring rain on Friday while she drove down and when we went shopping. Jenness has now been to a Christmas Tree Shop! That place is so addictive. and we discovered what Ms. Doctor Pepper has been up to since Pennsic. And it's not a pretty site. Just wait till Heather sees what the doctor has been up to!

Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny! yay! We can drive to Rhode Island with the top down. :-) We picked up Dani and headed up to Jana's house. Of course we then went on a trip to a brand new JoAnn's for some material shopping. The evening was spent with the ladies working on garb while I puttered around with the inkle loom. :-)

I had such a great time seeing everyone, and Heather missed it all. Sucks to be her. She could've came and rode in a convertible and had a blast! (Just kidding Heather!) Hopefully you can come up next time!

Ugh. I need to get going on today's list of things. Especially getting the craft desk cleared off so that I can start my scrolls. :-)

P.S. The pics won't load for some reason. I'll try posting them later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I bet they didn't load because you were being such a little stinker!!!! :-P

4:54 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Que moi? Being a stinker? Never. I'm an angel. :-)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home