Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dreary, Gray Day :-(


I just feelt he NEED for some sunshine. Definitely a blah day. I evenried shopping. That didn't help either. And I'm just having some trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year. Blech. I think I need some time with friends. :-)

So, I keep thinking about what I need to do and it seems like there is so much!
~ fold last load of laundry
~ put away linens
~ put away my clothes
~ wrap presents
~ mail packages
~ vacuum living room
~ sweep and wash kitchen floor
~ sweep and wash dining room floor
~ vacuum laundry room carpet
~ gather up garbage for Chris
~ make dinner

And that's just what's on my list for things to do around the house today. Here's some of the things on my list to do sooner rather than later...
~ figure out baking projects for the holidays
~ paint two scrolls
~ doing sewing repairs on clothes
~ clean my office
~ tidy up Aly's room (we've been using it for a dumping ground)
~ shop for some last minute gifts
~ make some more holiday cards

And the list seems to go on and on and on.....

Blah

Blah

Blah

Anyone got any sunshine to share?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Unfortunately, I left all my sunshine back in Santa Barbara - otherwise I'd have been happy to share!
You sound a little blue - I think everyone feels them a little this time of year. Maybe try something that doesn't involve money to get you in the Christmas spirit? Baking is a good idea. Or decorating. I like to watch the silly specials on tv this time of year - like Rudolph or A Christmas Carol (the Alistair Sim version - B&W), or A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out, kid"). You know - you may not be with us in person, but we're out here in cyberspace. Sending you a virtual hug!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks a bunch Rhonda!!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home