Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday is almost over .....




Yesterday was Crown Tourney. It was cold, and I forgot my gloves and my cloak! Ugh.

But I had a good time and Chris had fun in the tournament. I gotta admit it was nice to get back into nice warm car for the ride home. My toes were cold!

Don't you love the pics of Dugan and Demi? I was a total spazz and took all of 6 pictures yesterday. I wanted to get a full length shot of Demi - she looked so HOT!!! Her coat was very figure flattering. :-) I wanted to get a nice picture of Lucan and Yana, too but never got that one either. Both of them looked great and Yana's dress was to die for! I hope Caoilfhionn and/or Dugan got a shot of the beadwork on Yana's dress.

Today was a nice quiet one hanging out with Demi and Dugan. :-) I miss them already. And we have some evil plans in place muwhahaha!

Well, time to go get Jacquie from work. Oh joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

aww...I love the pics!

I'm glad you had fun =)

7:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

The pictures are great!

But why am I nervouse when I hear you two have "evil plans in place"?
Am I the only one who gets nervouse? :O

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home