Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Don't you Ever Wish...


...that you could stop time and get some jobs done?

It seems like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done. And I wish that my office was twice it's size so that I could have my scrapbooking stuff and scribal supplies out at the same time. :-P Oh well.

This is a scrapbook page of pictures from Christmas 1988. That's me, Jacquie and Chirs in the top picture. The little baby is Aly. And that's my sister-in-law Debbie holding Aly in one of the pictures. Doesn't Jacquie look cute in her Christmas Cracker Crown? :-)

Tomorrow is going to be spent working on some scrolls. And getting up at least once an hour to do some housework. Laundry, the kitchen floor, etc. So much fun, I don't think I should keep all of it to myself. Anyone want to come have fun with me??? No? I didn't think so. lol Oh and I need to start wrapping presents. And gathering up the stuff that needs to get mailed. And find our stockings which have disappeared. They have to be around somewhere.

*yawn* I need to head to bed. I'm hoping for a nice lay in tomorrow......

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

In the group photo, I love J's big 'cheese' smile.
By goodness! my daughter is a cutie!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home