Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oops!


I can't believe that I forgot to post about our anniversary! Last Wednesday was a very special day - Chris and I celebrated 20 years of marriage. It's hard to believe that 20 years have passed. With each passing year I fall more in love with him.

Remember those old "Love is..." comics?

Love is... the feeling of a warm hand on my hip as I fall asleep at night.

Love is...being told how beautiful I look when I know that I look like Scagatha the Hag after a day of cleaning.

Love is...a warm caress that takes away my worries.

Love is...cuddling up on the couch to watch an evening of mindless tv and getting an unasked for foot massage.

Love is...a deep, sinking-into-another-world kiss that lasts forever.

Love is...........

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Love is...
2 really "special" people coming together and even making their friends happy!

Happy Anniversary from your forgetful Sister and Wife #3

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wednesday? I thought your Anniversary was on Saturday. How'd I mess that up? Hopefully the card still got there in time.

Happy 20th, you two!

So - did you do anything special? That you can share with us?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Congrats you two! You guys are a cutie couple and it's so nice to see that:

1) Love exists
2) can last more than 6 months =)

Love ya,
G

2:34 PM  
Blogger Michel said...

Congraaaaaaaatulations - You too are the best!!!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home