Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Time? What Time? Who Has Any Extra Time?


That little cutie that you see is my niece Jaemara and my dad last Sunday. 16 months old and cute as a button. Smart, too. I wish I had gotten a picture of her with her mommy and daddy. :-( But that will have to be on my next trip up to the Falls. :-)

Last weekend was our whirlwind weekend. Friday we met up with Kim and Howie, then headed over to Denise's house to spend the evening. It was nice to see Samantha again - she's 8 weeks younger than Jacquie and a sweetheart. Denise's son Ian has grown so much and has this fabulous head of hair! Just love it! And I got to get in some baby holding time with Colin, Denise's 5 month old. *sigh* Denise's little sister Wanda was there, too, with her husband and two of her kids. I didn't even recognize Wanda at first!

Saturday we spent the day with Chris' mum, dad, nephew Matt and brother Bernie. That was nice. :-) Had a lovely lamb dinner, too. :-)

Sunday it was busy! Out for breakfast and some last minute shopping. Back to the U.S. to go visit Erin, Jeff, Jaemara and Dad. Back to my Gramm'as house to see family there. Uncle Tim, Diane, Jim, Billie-Jo, their 5 kids and of course, Aunt Sue and Gramma. Aunt Sue spoiled us. :-)

Monday morning we woke to SNOW!!!! Just a dusting, but snow. I'm not ready for snow! But it does do one thing, helps get me in the mood for the holidays. Well, okay maybe not. Having a hard time bgetting in the mood. And Thanksgiving has snuck up on me. Thankfully we were invited to celebrate with Jenness and Joe! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. And eating yummy food! Cause if there is one thing you can count on with Jenness and her mom, is YUMMY food.

There is something wrong with my right eye. I can barely see out of it right now - I'm having an allergice reaction to soemthing, but don't know what. So I'm having a hard time typing. I better go and sit with a cold cloth on it. I'll write more later on the weekend. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

she is so darn cute - how old?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

16 months old and a pistol! Too smart and sassy already. But adorable. And she loved her Aunt Laura. :-D

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home