Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, December 04, 2006

"The song is ended, but the melody lingers on...." (Iriving Berlin)























My heart is sad this evening. I can't believe the news is true. Sarnac/Bobby is gone. Taken from this world way too young. As cliche as it may sound the world is a little dimmer today. Sarnac was in a word, Laughter. Whenever I have thought of Sarnac over the years the first thing I would think of is laughter. Sarnac telling jokes and his laugh. I remember the first time I got a chance to meet and chat with him. It was at an Ice Dragon and a bunch of us sat around telling jokes and stories. I remember Sarnac saying he was going to Hell for his jokes. There is no way dear brother that you have made that trip today. Your spirit was too full of love and honor to make that journey.

My heart is breaking for those who he has left behind. A wife and daughter. Family and friends.

You will be missed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clodagh, I read this news elsewhere, and wondered if you knew him.

I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a shining star among the heavens.

*hugs*

--Kayleigh

11:18 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Kayleigh. Sarnac is a household brother and friend. He is shinging example of knighthood, from the day I met him. And the stories he could tell! :-) He is going to be missed....

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home