Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm a Baaaaaad girl!

I didn't get any cleaning done yesterday. But look at my cool new jacket! :-D

Okay, so today I have to do all of the following:
1. Go to CVS and pick up my prescription
2. Go to Curves and work-out
3. Go home and start laundry
4. Clean up the dining room
5. Change over the laundry
6. Dig through material boxes looking for some material
7. Back up to the dining room, sew Aly's nightgown
8. Start cutting out fabric for my hat.
9. Do more laundry.
10. Make said hat.
11. Make a pattern for one of the coats to be made.
12. More laundry
13. Cut out coat pattern, start sewing.
14. More laundry.
15. More sewing.
16. More laundry
17. Lucky me, I get to start dinner. :-P

I might have to skip out and do a little window shopping or I might go batty. Okay, I'm already batty, shopping as a preventive measure against going stir crazy. Yeah, that's it.

Oh and yesterday evening I was going over our weekends from now till December. Oh boy. Talk about busy!
Sept 1-4 - Yard work, take our baby away to college (trying not to be sad), more yard work
Sept 9-10 Yard work, plus cleaning the basement
Sept 16-17 Golden Tygre Tavern, plus finish cleaning the basement
Sept 23-24 Yard work
Sept 30 Coronation!
Oct 7-8 Kingdom Crusades (hopefully!)
Oct 14-15 Yard work - prepping the gardens for the winter, etc.
Oct 21-22 Scrapbooking workshop, maybe I can get Chris to work on my office?
Oct 28-29
Nov 4 Crown Tourney
Nov 8 romantic dinner to celebrate 20 years of marriage
Nov 10-13 Travel to Canada, visit family and friends, maybe celebrate our 20th anniv. at a nice hotel one night?
Nov 18-19
Nov 23-26 Thanksgiving weekend - staying home because Aly will be home from college, so no trip to Canada this year

My goal is to do a lot of yard work during the week so that Chris can work on other projects on the weekend - like finishing up my office. :-)

Okay enough rambling from me. I need to start my day. Get dressed and off to CVS. What fun!

P.S. In case you didn't know this, I like to make lists. If I didn't make lists, well, I don't think anything would get done, cause I'm always forgetting to do something! lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

I love the coat - nicely done

10:38 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

OOH! I got the same one *g* can we be twins?

Nice list! I should post mine...you know I'll be at you Coronation weekend, and the first 2 weekends in Oct, right?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home