Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Feeling Better




I was trying to think of what pictures I wanted to post today and I thought of Kim and Howie. Kim is one of my oldest friends - we're known each other since the 7th grade. She hates getting her picture taken, but these are two of my favorite pictures of her and Howie. :-) I know it sounds corny, but they are so good together. I am very happy that Howie came into Kim's life. :-)

The first picture was taken in 2001 and the second one in 2006.

So my eyes seem to be recovered. I'll be calling the contact lens technician later to let her know that I won't be back in. I'm so relieved that I didn't hurt my eyes trying to get those nasty horrible contacts out. :-P

This morning I went back to Curves for the first time this month. It's been little more than three weeks since I last went. It felt good to get back on the machines. I'm hoping to get in three visits this week and four next week. My goal is to be going 4x a week. And I need to be working on upping my steps for my pedometer. I've been only averaging about 50,000-60,000 steps a week for the last few months. Except for Pennsic - I made a goal to do 150,000 steps in 15 days and I actually got in 167,963 steps. Go me!

I've got the after work-out munchies happening, so I'm off to find a little protein to snack on. Maybe a handful of mixed nuts. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I think we are very SPECIAL. :-D

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home