Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Am Sofa King

we Todd did. Guess what? I didn't lose a contact. It WAS in my eye. I swore I put it in. But then I couldn't see it on my eye. Even took a flashlight to my eye and couldn't see it.

So, here it is, getting later in the evening and my left eye is feeling better, I can even see out of it, but my right eye is still irritated and fuzzy. I'm looking at my eye and lo and behold, there is the contact! So earlier today I was wearing not one but two contacts in my right eye. UGH

I am SO DONE with contacts. Please, everyone, if I ever mention contacts again, remind me what an eye wuss I am and that I can't do it. :-P

Good news is that I re-organized my three filing drawers and things are working better. Even got through the pile of bills that accumulated while we were at Pennsic. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my books and papers all dealt with, then I can work on figuring out how to store all my scrapbooking and scribal stuff. And do laundry. And figure out how I'm going to do my Unicorn project. *sigh* Life isn't easy is it? I wanna go back to Pennsic......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home