Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sweltering Saturday


Whewwwww! It's a hot one today, Martha. That cute little girl that you see is who I spent my morning with. First we did her hair, then off to go shopping we went. Frances is such a character! She is 2 and a half and a firecracker! Walking around at Walmart she is singing at the top of her lungs "Victor Vito" and the "ABCS", oh and "I've Been Working on the Railroad". Lots of volume in that child. :-) Except whenever someone would talk to her, then shy as can be. lol She was such an angel and so well behaved that she got a new dolly who came with a backpack and baby supplies. I wish I had brought my camera to take pics, because Frances looked too cute! She is destined to be on the stage. :-) And I'll get to say I knew her when she was nothing but a little pea. :-)

While shopping at Walmart (I've been spending an awful lot of time at Walmart lately, I don't know why), I found this cool rolling covered cart. It's perfect to keep camp supplies and a place to put the camp stove. Chris is going to cut a piece of plywood to go on top so that the canvas cover doesn't get all nasty. It will be like a mini kitchen. I'm probably going to paint our household device on the sides (Domus Variana). Maybe before War, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. What's nice is that it's on wheels, so I can keep it just inside the pavilion and just wheel it out when I need to cook something.

I'm so excited about War and all the improvements we've done. I just can't wait to get it all set up and see how it all looks! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home