Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sticky!

Okay, where is this cooler weather we're supposed to be having? It's still hot and humid. I'm so sticky! Yuck.

I've been a busy little beaver already this morning. Been working on two scrolls. I'd like to get them inked in, callig'd and the gold put down before packing it away tonight. I'll paint them at War. Plus there is all the stuff that's left to be packed and a couple of errands to run. The packing should take an hour or so, not too bad. Mostly it's gathering up toiletries, etc and packing food, stuff like that.

I want to write more, but I'm tired (5 hours sleep), and so hot and sticky I can't think right now. I'm sure I'll write again today, maybe in the evening after the trailer and van are packed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

So proud you figured out the links *g*. Have a safe and uneventful journey to War! See you there!

Hugs,
me

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home