Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Half-Price Day!!!

Okay, now I KNOW that most of you don't get that reference. I'm a fan of Neopets - an online game place. You get pets and ahve to take care of them, can play games, do all kinds of stuff. You can also buy and sell stuff. And today is half-price day. One of the things I love to do most at Neopets is merchanting. So, half-price day is WONDERFUL! However I am in crunch time for Pennsic. Lots of stuff to do today. And work on a scroll. I must be nuts to be sitting here and hitting refresh waiting for a Neopets store to restock. lol

I'm a little sad, one of my bestest pals is not going to be at War this year. :`-( He'll be in Germany instead, working.

I've been thinking of ways to maximize the space in my office. My friend, Barb, had her office totally re-done and it looks fabulous! The entire room is now covered in wall-to-wall cupboards and shelves. Under the windows are window seats with baskets underneath. Her desk is in one corner. Oh and she has a large island in the middle of the room for doing crafts. It's absolutely fabulous! I'd like to do something similar. Only my office is a LOT smaller. Definitely move the desk into the corner. Make the wall with the window into a built bookshelf thingy with a window seat under the window. It will flow into the corner desk. That with the built in cupboard Chris is doing in the closet, should really make this room function better. But of course this will all have to wait until other things get done. Like a new back door, etc. But one day.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one around that does! :-) If you want to look me up on Neopets, look up Tzitzakion :-) I've very proud of my pets. They're not fighters, but they are cute. :-)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Michel said...

Just found your site - added it to my list.

I am at http://michel1492.blogspot.com/

see you soon.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Cool! I think this is a great way to keep up with each other. :-)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home