Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, July 31, 2006



That's me and my hubby at Cullyn and Edana's wedding last Fall. Don't we make a cute couple? My husband is fabulous and I am one very lucky woman. Very lucky. :-D

Looking at the picture reminds me that I am going to try out contacts for the first time ever. I go for the instructional class, etc. on Monday, August 21st. I can't believe that I just might be getting rid of my glasses. Well, not really, I doubt I'll wear the contacts all the time. But I have been wearing glasses every day of my life for the last 31 years. And I am sick of it. :-P

It's been a quiet day today. Went to Curves, went to buy more Thai tea and they were all out. :-( Then it was off to BJs where I did some of the grocery shopping. Just having a quiet afternoon and evening. Trying to decide whether or not to take a scribal assignment for War. I probably will. I can work on it at War.

I think that's all for now. I need to go check on my thai tea - it's cooling down right now. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You guys are so cute!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yeah, they're cute.
Not a bad prospect for a #3 wife.
:)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home