Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

16 Days and Counting!!!!


Yes, just 16 days till Florida!

I lost most of my pictures from my trip to Florida last year, but here is one of the pictures that we were able to recover. (I lost the pictures when the hard drive got fried, but I have hard copy of the pictures in an album.)

I've been sick! Last Monday (the 8th) I went back to Curves after missing most of December. That night I came down with the flu. :-( Fever on and off for 3 days. Not fun. Then a cold settled in. I went back to Curves yesterday - I'm still coughing and a bit congested, but getting better. And I made it to Curves today! Go me!

This past weekend Jenness and Joe came up and we all went to go see Bat Boy the Musical presented by The Hole in the Wall Theatre, in New Britain. It was hilarious!!! Our friend Bill is in it and is just fabulous! The whole cast was great. :-) Definitely worth going to see. :-)

And the other big news to share is that Chris and I have finally decided on our (delayed) 20th anniversary trip. We're going to Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina in May. I found this hotel online:
http://www.thewinds.com/

And we're driving down on May 19th and staying until the 24th. The plan is to enjoy the beach, have relaxing days and maybe do a little bit of exploring of the area. :-) Take lots of pictures. :-) Relax. Have some time alone. :-) It will be our first ever vacation together, other than going to Pennsic. Well, just the two of us on a real vacation. We don't count camping trips. And then in 2008, we're going to Ireland with Jenness and Joe. Maybe Gina and a friend joining us, too. So, lots of saving to do in the next while. :-)

I need to go and do the grocery list as well as grocery shopping. Oh joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

WHOO HOO!!!! I can't wait =)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home