Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

12th Night - Gifts and Giggles

Doesn't Miss Gina look so sweet holding her new baby? Heather created a very special sock monkey for Gina for 12th Night. :-) I love the happy look on Gina's face. :-)

12th Night was a lot of fun - although we all missed Jenness and Joe! And my inside voice was awfully loud yesterday, I just had no control. lol The look on Cullyn's face in the morning over something I said was fabulous. *sigh* I need to keep that Laura in better control. lol

I got some lovely gifts - but I can't talk about them until Jenness gets her gifts. :-) Don't want to give away any surprises! But I LOVE my gifts. :-)

Today, I'm trying to get my office cleaned up, write thank you cards, do bills and get organized. I have an Estrella scroll to do this week. I so wanted to hand that over yesterday. Oh well. And I plan on making some blanks for when I get some more assignments. Oh and I need to make a red belt before Birka. :-) My husband will be taking on his first squire during Haus circle. :-)

Better get back to work.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That is funny what you said about the E. scroll. I had wanted to hand it in at 12th night too! :)
Oh well...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home