Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ewww, it's Thursday

I think the title says it all. Just having a blah sort of day. Aly and I popped over to the mall and did a little shopping. I just wasn't in the mood for walking all over the mall. So we headed over to WallyWorld where she found 2 prs of jeans and a little fridge for her dorm room. She's thinking of picking up one of those little pillows with the built in speaker so that she can lay on it to go to sleep, listening to music and not disturb her roommmate.

Other than that I've been drinking Thai tea with Bubbles in it and working on my banner on and off. Banner is finished - yay! Tomorrow I need to sew another dress for War. Maybe even one for Katie if there is enough material. This weekend will b spent gathering up everything for Pennsic and figuring out what needs to be bought.

I haven't been to Curves all week. Been having headaches and so achy in my upper back. I know I shouldn't skip out on Curves. I need to go tomorrow at least. Take Jacquie to work, then head off to Curves. Sounds like a plan, Stan.

Laura

P.S. Fleurs rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home