Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Change of Plans


Man, I've been having a case of the winter blahs/cabin fever. I want to apologize to all my friends for not writing at all and/or rarely. Ive even been bad about not returning emails. During the week I've not been doing much of anything, then our weekends are SUPER full. So, we've declared the 17th and 18th a free weekend. We're working the little things around the house, but we're not leaving the house. No travelling to New Jersey, or elsewhere. We've even canceled our get together for this weekend. Well, except for those individuals who want to come over for the afternoon to look at the Luttrell facsimile. :-D (remember to bring your own drool bib!)
This past weekend was Ian (aka Max)'s Bar Mitzvah. Barbara and Bruce put on quite the wonderful shindig. We had so much fun! And Ian's friends are so polite and charming!
Well, I need to finish uploading some pictures, then it's back to working a scroll. I'm in a mood to paint! Waiting to hear back about possibly getting some new assigments. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home