Laura's Thoughts and Whatnot

You got it, random thoughts and lots of whatnot.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

I'm a homemaker who dabbles in a variety of arts, including: medieval illumination, sewing, cross-stitch, inkleloom weaving. But I also do a lot of scrapbooking. Lots.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

March 17th.......

After looking at the next three months, I realized that I have only 3 free weekends. Out of 14 weekends. How did that happen? It's wild. Crazy. So with the one free weekend in March what am I doing? Inviting my friends to join me for a day of fun. :-) Laid back, easy, fun day.

And just what will be happening on this day? I'm bringing out my Luttrell Psalter facsimile for the scribes (anyone else who wants to look at it!) to oooh-and-ahhh over. (Please bring your own drool bibs!) Hoping to have a bit of a discussion of period manuscripts and available facsimiles. But that's not all folks - we're also having a Pampered Chef party by Demi. So, we all know what that means - LAVA CAKE!!! Plus other yummy goodies. Oh and some nice stuff to drink. :-D Gotta have some yummy drinks for the evening!If you're interested in coming and hanging out for the day, just drop me a line - LadyClodagh AT comcast DOT net and I'll send you info. Stuff like my address, etc. And knowing us, there will probably be some some people working on crafty stuff, so bring your latest project to work on/show off! *********************************************************************

So, having this get together means I definitely need to get the kitchen and sitting room re-done before March 17th! I work so much better with deadlines! :-)

Now if only I could get this messy office cleaned up! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home